2022年4月16日星期六

BODY LANGUAGE

  1. What are two of the important aspects of body language you want to improve the most when having an online meeting/class next time? Why? (50 words at least)

I will like to improve my facial impression and eye movement. Because when the teacher calls out my name to answer questions or needs to open our webcam I will nervous. When I am nervous, I will have not to smile and my eye can't focus on the cam when during an online class. If I didn't change it when having an online meeting with a company customer or boss it will let them perceive u didn't focus on them.

没有评论:

发表评论

Ted Talk -How to speak to that people want to listen

The human voice:  It's the instrument we all play.  It's the most powerful sound in the world, probably.  It's the only one that...